Operations Manager/Executive Assistant
DNA Business Engineering works with companies to provide strategic advice, brand development and creative services. We are based in Harrogate but work throughout the UK.
We are looking for a new team member to manage and coordinate projects, support the Managing Director and provide occasional support to the other company directors. This is a wide ranging role; applicants will be considered who have particular strengths in one area and can quickly pick up new skills in others.
• A self-starter, flexible with a ‘get it done’ attitude
• Able to work on your own initiative, showing innovation when coordinating a whole host of activities in a calm, efficient way from small actions to long-term projects
• The ability to work alone, managing your own tasks as part of a remote working team
• Great people skills, providing a calm confidence for clients
• The ability to traffic manage and set deadlines
• Knowledge of web technologies
• 20+ hours a week, depending on business activity
• a possibility for home working or hot desking – infrastructure provided
• flexible working hours spread throughout the week
• Project coordination – including client and contractor liaison, establishing timelines and purchasing
• Technical support – email configuration, knowledge of domain administration, scoping new websites to developers
• Directors support – handling enquiries, coordinating diaries, producing high quality documentation, accounts entry, funding applications
To submit your CV or for further information, please contact email@example.com