Labman robotics are an innovative inventors, designers and manufacturers of robotics equipment. They have built a reputation for developing new systems to automate many otherwise manually time consuming tasks.
Design the DNA tools in to a toolbox the board of directors can use to drive their sales and marketing function.
• Director interviews / Competitor analysis / Market positioning
• Strategy workshop / Director planning
Result – Recommended Sector focus /Market toolbox created to manage business / Strategic repositioning of commercial offering / Pricing structure review
Review 36 Month Later
- Increased prices by 20%
- Gained more clients, of the type they wanted, in diverse markets
- Implemented the DNA toolbox as part of their daily working methodology
- Switched from selling services to offering innovative capabilities
- Grown turnover by 25%, increasing margin