Taison lighting are a West Yorkshire based design and manufacturer of lighting. They have been creating lighting schemes and developing solutions for over 25 years, supplying to lighting wholesalers, installers and distributors.
In order to drive growth the board wished to take external advice to assess the current and best potential new markets. From this clear market positioning was to be identified and a business plan was to be developed.
• Internal interviews to evaluate the business and team
• Client interviews to research external perceptions
• Channel analysis to evaluate how well the channels were suited to Taison’s business offering.
• Identified the best channel to focus on
• Developed a plan to move the business priorities to serve the new channel
• Identified new sales opportunities with existing clients
• The business has seen an uplift in sales and is on a growth curve.