Timberworks is a family run timber yard and hardware business servicing both trade and retail customers. The company also have their own joinery workshop and manufacture a range of AAA windows and garden furniture. Based in a rural setting the company serves a wide geographic area.
The building trade has suffered over the last few years and, while the company continues to be profitable the directors wished to review their business, the mix of services they deliver and the best areas to focus on for the future.
- Interviewed directors
- Reviewed the income streams v time investment
- Assessed communication to the markets
- Recommended improvements
- Implemented marketing plan.
• Identified the best channel to focus on
• Developed a plan to move the business priorities
• Focus the business on sustainable areas of growth
• Increased footfall to the retail outlet.