Prospect Tool – create web prospects
We offer a tool to track what companies and individuals have been to your site; this works using your IP address. The frequency with which they visit and the pages. This is displayed in a dashboard, so you get a prospect profile (like it would appear in a CRM).
It then is over to your sales team to determine the best method of engagement with the prospect.
The prospect tool Dashboard identify for you:
• The names and contact details of the new opportunities that have visited your website
• The names, job titles and email addresses of your target decision makers within the business
• The full visitor journey of the opportunity including the number of visits, pages viewed and time spent on site
• Allowing you to follow up the visit with a well-timed call/email/LinkedIn message – giving you a competitive
advantage in winning and retaining new customers.
The visitor list is a breakdown, in real-time of the business visits to your website
• You can filter the visits based on:
✓ Date/time the company visited
✓ Industry vertical
✓ Referrer (how they found you)
✓ Pages viewed
✓ Duration on website
✓ Employee size
Company Page – Prospects:
• Company location and contact details
• Company detail and key decision maker contact information
• Manage your existing and prospective clients through the Lead Forensics lead